PDA

View Full Version : Charles D. Evans visions

Earthling
10-29-2014, 01:01 PM
this is kind of interesting from patriarch Charles D. Evans dream:

Again the light shone, revealing an atmosphere tinged with a leaden hue, which was the precursor of an unparalleled plague, whose first symptoms were recognized by a purple spot which appeared on the cheek or on the back of the hand, and which, invariably, enlarged until it spread over the entire surface of the body, producing certain death. Mothers, on sight of it, cast away their children as if they were poisonous reptiles. This plague, in grown persons, rotted the eyes in their sockets and consumed the tongue as would a powerful acid or an intense heat. Wicked men, suffering under its writhing agonies, cursed God and died, as they stood on their feet, and the birds of prey feasted on their carcasses.

full transcript here:
http://www.reliefmine.com/component/content/article/59-dreams/95-charles-d-evans-lds-church-patriarch-sees-future

How well does this fit Ebola?

Harm
10-29-2014, 07:27 PM
It doesn't. From the WHO

Symptoms of Ebola virus diseaseThe incubation period, that is, the time interval from infection with the virus to onset of symptoms is 2 to 21 days. Humans are not infectious until they develop symptoms. First symptoms are the sudden onset of fever fatigue, muscle pain, headache and sore throat. This is followed by vomiting, diarrhoea, rash, symptoms of impaired kidney and liver function, and in some cases, both internal and external bleeding (e.g. oozing from the gums, blood in the stools). Laboratory findings include low white blood cell and platelet counts and elevated liver enzymes.

PhoenixRising
10-30-2014, 08:26 AM
Also, Ebola patients don't die on their feet. They are very weak and bed-ridden before that point. I suppose the prophesied plague will make Ebola look like the chicken pox in severity.

PhoenixRising
10-30-2014, 08:29 AM
Actually, what he describes may better be attributed to some kind of radiation exposure. He wouldn't have known anything about that at the time, though.

thomasusa
10-30-2014, 04:29 PM
Don't dismiss Ebola yet.
Give it a few more weeks to mutate into something even more horrifying.

kenh
10-30-2014, 04:56 PM
"Again the light shone, revealing an atmosphere tinged with a leaden hue, which was the precursor of an unparalleled plague, whose first symptoms were recognized by a purple spot which appeared on the cheek or on the back of the hand, and which, invariably, enlarged until it spread over the entire surface of the body, producing certain death."

Patriarch Evans either did not know or did not say how long the plague took from the purple spot appearing until death occurred. It might have been a few days or hours we are not told exactly. It might be a hybrid of Ebola along with another yet unknown virus that obviously is capable of being delivered as an airborne plague for in was up in the atmosphere that he first noticed it.

Perhaps that is why we are seeing so many chemtrails in the atmosphere lately. People will not think much of them if they see so many over time (there are very few reports of any side effects of the ones we see presently) so when this is released people with not think much of this as well until it is too late. Condition the people to accept chemtrails now and then release something into the atmosphere later and very few will suspect anything is wrong.

PhoenixRising
10-31-2014, 04:04 PM
I just don't get the chemtrail theory. Why would the elites spray toxic chemicals or harmful biological agents into the air they breathe?

kenh
10-31-2014, 05:59 PM
I did not mean that they are spreading chemicals now, just getting people used to the fact that chemtrails exist at all. The only way that a chemical weapon would be used in the United States is if the TPTB have been inoculated with a vaccine so that they would not get the plague in the first place. I believe that that list of selected recipients of the vaccine is already in place.

ghostcat
10-31-2014, 07:09 PM
Contrails have been with us since at least WW2, nothing sinister about them at all. contrail facts (http://web.archive.org/web/20130306001902/http://www.af.mil/shared/media/document/AFD-051013-001.pdf)

PhoenixRising
10-31-2014, 08:22 PM
Yes, contrails, not chemtrails... but then again, water and CO2 technically are chemicals. :302:

Harm
11-01-2014, 09:26 AM
I don't understand the near fetishism that many express in what almost appears to be wishful thinking that Ebola is mutating, that it is a plot to destroy America, that its NEW. Gasp. Ebola isn't new. Its been around forever. The biggest difference, modern technology. We hear about it more so it MUST be happening more. And there's no way that vehicles capable of traversing the dark continent would possibly have ANYTHING to do with the current spread, wide that it is, of Ebola throughout Africa? Nope. Couldn't be that. Couldn't be that 100 years ago, when a village contracted Ebola, they ALL died. Months later someone would wander into the village and it was just dead. Never possibly heard of that previously. Couldn't possibly be that someone that had a deep incubation period was even responsible for the ghost slave ships coming out of Africa.

And don't even get me started on Contrails. Seriously.

Grow up. Get your head screwed on straight. There's enough evil in the world that we don't have to invent the boogeyman or lust for the illuminati to reveal themselves and all their grand conspiracies they cooked up over a finely aged Scotch and illicit Cubans. There is evil in the world. The whole natural man thing we constantly have to worry about. Something to think about. By our lust for these scenarios, are we not also playing into another facet of the natural man? And doesn't it make us the worst kind of hypocrites for doing so with justifcation because we carry the word of the lord with us? Are we not practicing the worst priestcrafts in an attempt to justify our derision of godly things as we attempt to mix the doctrines of man with them? Does that make us better than those who do so with things like homosexuality, lust, adultery and other forms of evils? Or does it just make us a different kind of sinner.

loquaciousmomma
11-01-2014, 04:01 PM
Harm, I totally get your message. We don't need to make up problems where there are none.

Just an FYI, Ebola only emerged in 1976. Sure, it could have existed in the types of scenarios you presented unbeknownst to man, but it was unknown officially until then. ( http://web.stanford.edu/group/virus/filo/history.html )

I think we become distracted by conspiracies like Ebola being used to destroy the US or Chemtrails because so many things are just not right in our country, we crave something we can
put our finger on.
Now, we were warned in the BOM to not let the conspiracy "get above us". So, we are warned to seek out the conspiracies and fight them. The trick is to identify the true conspiracies and reject the
false ones.

ghostcat
11-01-2014, 08:37 PM
The only conspiracy I care about is satans conspiracy against me and my family. Everything else is small potatoes!

Harm
11-03-2014, 10:15 AM
Harm, I totally get your message. We don't need to make up problems where there are none.

Just an FYI, Ebola only emerged in 1976. Sure, it could have existed in the types of scenarios you presented unbeknownst to man, but it was unknown officially until then. ( http://web.stanford.edu/group/virus/filo/history.html )

I think we become distracted by conspiracies like Ebola being used to destroy the US or Chemtrails because so many things are just not right in our country, we crave something we can
put our finger on.
Now, we were warned in the BOM to not let the conspiracy "get above us". So, we are warned to seek out the conspiracies and fight them. The trick is to identify the true conspiracies and reject the
false ones.

Until it can be shown to have any of the characteristics of a man made disease, its a false conspiracy. We are finding "new" things all the time, yet have been known for generations. Even centuries. That doesn't make them knew. It just makes them undocumented by acadamia until now.

I get fighting secret combinations. I do. I completely support that. But that doesn't mean conspiracy's as that means we are seeking them. What conspiracy are Contrails/Chem Trails? We have to invent ideas of what that MIGHT be for. What purpose it MIGHT serve.

Every conspiracy theory of its ilk is just like that.

Instead of focusing on fighting the secret combinations, instead we chase our tails with conflagrate our own importance by misinterpreting scripture. We had Stake Conference this weekend. I was filled with the reassurance that the lords plan is one of peace. Not to suggest there won't be turmoil, but that we must be at peace. And I've never met someone who panicks over chemtrails and ebola who was at peace.

arbilad
11-03-2014, 11:00 AM
I think it useful to be aware that conspiracies can and do exist in our days, but I agree that it is useless to get worked up about them. And I think that some people are too prone to see a conspiracy in everything, and therefore end up sounding ridiculous. For instance, when the Malaysian flight was shot down over Ukraine, Russia posited the theory that it must have been the Ukrainian military who shot it down, believing it to be Putin's jet returning from a South American conference. Many people here immediately believed that because it was a cool sounding conspiracy theory. The problem is that it just didn't fit the facts. For instance, if you grab a map you can see that the most straightforward course from Brazil to Moscow would not have taken his flight over Donetsk. Also, even if for whatever reason Putin decided to fly over a war zone where people actively hate him (you should hear what Ukrainians say about him), he would have been flying north towards Moscow, not east towards Malaysia. There is no way the Ukrainians would have confused a north bound flight for an east bound flight.
My point being that not everything is a conspiracy. Some of it comes down to plain old fashioned spontaneous wickedness.